[Erp5-users] Problem adding ERP5 site

cs at m0n0.co.uk cs at m0n0.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 11:32:50 CEST 2004

I initially installed on Mandrake 10 because zope wouldn't even start on
Mandrake 10, I think this was due to a bug in zope running on a 2.6 kernel.

So I thought the easiest way would be to have install ERP5 on Mandrake 9.2.  I
did this as per the instructions on http://erp5.org.  However, when I get to
the stage for adding an ERP5 Site, I get the error message:

Site Error

Debugging Notice

Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.
Cannot locate object at:
http://192.168.0.50:9080/manage_addProduct/ERP5/manage_addERP5Site

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris