[Erp5-users] Installing Coramy

Daniel Fernández dnfesp at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 03:07:42 CEST 2004

I'm trying to install the Coramy package and I'm stuck with some errors,
first I found the following business templates: coramy_catalog.zexp,
coramy_delivery.zexp, coramy_order.zexp, erp5_crm.zexp

I installed them and that was ok, but then the first bad thing came out, the
combo field showing ERP5 Modules was populated with blank names so I went to
the ZMI and put some titles to the recently created folders inside my erp5
installation, that made names show up.

But when I was trying to use some modules, a lot of errors came out again,
mostly because missing formulator forms, so I created a Directory View
pointing to every folder under the skins one into Coramy package folder,
made a local folder inside portal_skins for each named the same but with
'local_' prefix. That solution was really awful and made me waste some time
because I don't know of a better way other than going one file by one,
selecting a local folder then Customize command.. I didn't finish to copy
all files (I better ask someone of you about something better).

While copying an error came out occasionally:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: row_length

I don't understand what the error means, so that's another question (maybe
it's related with some portal type not registered, or something alike).

Maybe the business templates I've found are out of date and that's the
reason for the broken functionality, I would really appreciate if anyone
could provide some insight about installing that coramy stuff, would be
really helpful.

Thanks