[Erp5-users] Error in importation of Constraint

Tarek Ziadé webmaster at zopeur.org
Tue Jul 27 16:01:10 CEST 2004

<<<
Thanks for your response.
<<<<
you're welcome

<<<<<<<<
After, I've installed psyco port of FreeBSD but there is a crash :
Fatal Python error: psyco: out of memory
kernel: pid 40956 (python), uid 80;; exited on signal 6

Do you know this problem ?
<<<<<<<<

I have two questions :

1) is this happening when you launch zope or when you are installing psyco.
2) have you checked available ram using the "free" unix command ?

Tarek