[Erp5-users] Non-Mandrake installation

Tarek Ziadé tarek at ziade.org
Tue Jul 13 00:20:57 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have successfully installed ERP5 on a debian station from scratch,
 using tarballs.

I have met many problems and had to change some source
 code and find some workarounds
 for deprecated calls and dependencies problems in some third party
products.

Since I have seen many posts concerning installation problems on
 this mailinglist, I have started to compute a document wich contains
all those changes
 and workarounds.

Until then, if you want to install ERP5 on debian or any linux distro
other than mandrake,
 and have a problem don't hesitate to ask over, as i may have had the
same issue.

Tarek