[Erp5-users] Re: Welcome to the "Erp5-users" mailing list

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Wed Jul 7 10:29:21 CEST 2004

Le mercredi 7 Juillet 2004 00:25, William Gunnells a écrit :
> I followed the instructions for installing ERP5 on madrake. All has
> worked with great success. I'm having problems with the ZMI simply
> adding
> a CMF site. Here is my errors.
>
> Its mandrake 10.0 and your latest snapshot of ERP5 today 5:00 CST6CDT

Hi,

I have the same error here. We always use add 'ERP5 Site', wich should
works fine. We never directly use the CMF Site, so I'm not sure I will
find time to fix it. But if someone can find where it comes from, I will
be happy to fix.

So if you just want to use CMF, then you should remove all ERP5 products,
and it may works.

  Sebastien.