[Erp5-users] Install

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Fri Jun 4 09:40:46 CEST 2004

Le Mercredi 2 Juin 2004 16:00, Miguel Marin a écrit :
> So... How do I install ERP5?...

There is rpm for Mandrake 10.0 in contrib. So this is as simple as running
this command :

urpmi ERP5

But actually, ERP5 is still for developpers. So if you are able to install
ERP5, you will have an empty ERP (all the code will be there but not all
the manual configuration). As soon as possible we will publish our first
version of ERP5 ready to use.

  Sebastien.

Sebastien ROBIN

About www.nexedi.com

Nexedi is a consulting and development services company helping small and
medium organisations to choose open source / free software and fulfill
their IT application needs. Nexedi is the founder of the ERP5 project, a
Free / Open Source ERP software based on innovative technologies
(www.erp5.org).

About www.storever.com

Storever provides a reliable source for OpenBrick, WiFi infrastructure,
notebooks and servers preconfigured with the GNU/Linux operating system