[Erp5-report] ERP5 Unit Test

Sebastien Robin seb at nexedi.com
Thu Sep 21 01:36:00 CEST 2006

> Ran Unit test of Inventory
> Ran 2 tests in 235.027s
> FAILED (errors=2)

I wanted to help a bit Alex by trying to debug this test (he needs many test
working properly).
So I looked everywhere and finally I found something strange and I fixed it,
and restarted the test.

I though that after my change it was looping forever, but there is still
something moving in the log, so I guess it is not dead. This test is too
crasy, because it tries soooooo many combinations :-) .

So I hope it will work, I will not wait an hour.

  Seb.

--
Sebastien Robin, Nexedi Project Manager
ERP5: Free / Open Source ERP Software for small and medium companies