[Erp5-report] ERP5Form

Jérôme Perrin jerome at nexedi.com
Mon Feb 13 17:37:18 CET 2006

Le Lundi 13 Février 2006 17:18, Yoshinori Okuji a écrit :
> On Monday 13 February 2006 17:09, cvsdigest wrote:
> > User:   jerome
> > Date:   2006-02-13 17:07:05
> > Module: ERP5Form
> >
> >     Only convert strings to unicode (instead of everything except
> > unicode). Use isinstance instead of type()
> >
> >     M ListBox.py
> >       http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5Form/ListBox.py.diff?r1=2.128&r2=2.129
>
> Can you explain a bit more about this change? With this change, I suspect
> that Exceptions won't work.

The reason was that I'm not able to render a listbox with an editable list
field, because selected value (a list) was converted to string using str, ie.
the list became something like "['aggregate/module/1', 'aggregate/module/2']"
and then this value was not rendered as selected but as rendered as missing
with some ???

--
Jérome