[Erp5-report] erp5_bt5

cvsdigest nobody at cvs.erp5.org
Wed Feb 8 19:49:00 CET 2006

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-08 19:36:39
Module: erp5_bt5

    return quantity, not total price. (revert last change)
    LEFT JOIN on mirror_section to accept movements without section.

    M erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/BankAccount_zGetAccountingTransactionList.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/BankAccount_zGetAccountingTransactionList.xml.diff?r1=1.4&r2=1.5

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-08 19:38:15
Module: erp5_bt5

    added a comment

    M erp5_accounting/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/accounting_period_workflow/scripts/AccountingPeriod_CheckTransactionsState.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/accounting_period_workflow/scripts/AccountingPeriod_CheckTransactionsState.xml.diff?r1=1.3&r2=1.4

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-08 19:39:04
Module: erp5_bt5

    do not try to deliver already delivered transaction.
    pass an unicode string to Localizer

    M erp5_accounting/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/accounting_period_workflow/scripts/AccountingPeriod_DeliverTransactions.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/accounting_period_workflow/scripts/AccountingPeriod_DeliverTransactions.xml.diff?r1=1.4&r2=1.5

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-08 19:39:22
Module: erp5_bt5

    put a title on the state

    M erp5_accounting/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/accounting_period_workflow/states/closing.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/accounting_period_workflow/states/closing.xml.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-08 19:40:56
Module: erp5_bt5

    warn when validating a payment transaction using a different currency that the one defined on the bank account (if any)
    parenthesis fix when we are both source and destination

    M erp5_accounting/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/accounting_workflow/scripts/validateTransactionLines.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/accounting_workflow/scripts/validateTransactionLines.xml.diff?r1=1.7&r2=1.8

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-08 19:42:19
Module: erp5_bt5

    validates from both source and destination side

    M erp5_accounting/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/accounting_workflow/scripts/validateTransaction.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/WorkflowTemplateItem/portal_workflow/accounting_workflow/scripts/validateTransaction.xml.diff?r1=1.8&r2=1.9

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-08 19:44:32
Module: erp5_bt5

    do not put a message in edit_workflow history if closing the period already failed.

    M erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountingTransaction_closeByAccountingPeriod.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountingTransaction_closeByAccountingPeriod.xml.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-08 19:47:07
Module: erp5_bt5

    Build a list of Account to use as node_uid instead of using node_category, because we want a strict membership (and the performance is better like that, as we are supposed to have only a few accounts).

    M erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_getOtherPartiesReportSectionList.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_getOtherPartiesReportSectionList.xml.diff?r1=1.4&r2=1.5

--
Generated by cvsdigest 1.2 http://www.nongnu.org/cvsdigest/