[Erp5-report] ERP5Type, erp5_bt5

cvsdigest nobody at cvs.erp5.org
Tue Feb 7 20:09:00 CET 2006

User:   yo
Date:   2006-02-07 19:52:13
Module: ERP5Type

    Remove obsolete items.

    M PropertySheet/SimpleItem.py
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5Type/PropertySheet/SimpleItem.py.diff?r1=2.2&r2=2.3

User:   yo
Date:   2006-02-07 19:52:41
Module: ERP5Type

    Do not create yet another class.

    M patches/ActionInformation.py
      http://cvs.erp5.org/ERP5Type/patches/ActionInformation.py.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-07 20:03:09
Module: erp5_bt5

    enable third parties report

    M erp5_accounting/ActionTemplateItem/portal_types/Account%20Module/third_parties_report.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/ActionTemplateItem/portal_types/Account%20Module/third_parties_report.xml.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3
    M erp5_accounting/ActionTemplateItem/portal_types/Accounting%20Transaction%20Module/third_parties_report.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/ActionTemplateItem/portal_types/Accounting%20Transaction%20Module/third_parties_report.xml.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-07 20:04:05
Module: erp5_bt5

    * Display amounts in default currency in every listbox / reports.
    * Many bug fixes when we are at destination section.

    M erp5_accounting/bt/change_log
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/bt/change_log.diff?r1=1.12&r2=1.13

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-07 20:04:52
Module: erp5_bt5

    M erp5_accounting/bt/template_portal_type_hidden_content_type_list
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/bt/template_portal_type_hidden_content_type_list.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3
    M erp5_accounting/PortalTypeHiddenContentTypeTemplateItem/hidden_content_type_list.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/PortalTypeHiddenContentTypeTemplateItem/hidden_content_type_list.xml.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-07 20:05:37
Module: erp5_bt5

    no need to getPreference with new implementation of pref tool.

    M erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountingTransactionModule_viewAccountingTransactionList/listbox.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountingTransactionModule_viewAccountingTransactionList/listbox.xml.diff?r1=1.6&r2=1.7

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-07 20:05:58
Module: erp5_bt5

    no diff

    M erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountingTransactionModule_viewSearchDialog/my_creation_date_range_max.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountingTransactionModule_viewSearchDialog/my_creation_date_range_max.xml.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2
    M erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountingTransactionModule_viewSearchDialog/my_creation_date_range_min.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountingTransactionModule_viewSearchDialog/my_creation_date_range_min.xml.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2
    M erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_viewAccountList/listbox_preferred_gap_id.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_viewAccountList/listbox_preferred_gap_id.xml.diff?r1=1.2&r2=1.3

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-07 20:06:30
Module: erp5_bt5

    translate

    M erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_viewOtherPartiesReportDialog/my_transaction_simulation_state.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_viewOtherPartiesReportDialog/my_transaction_simulation_state.xml.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

User:   jerome
Date:   2006-02-07 20:08:39
Module: erp5_bt5

    use at_date

    R erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_viewOtherPartiesReportDialog/my_from_date.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_viewOtherPartiesReportDialog/my_from_date.xml?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
    R erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_viewOtherPartiesReportDialog/my_to_date.xml
      http://cvs.erp5.org/erp5_bt5/erp5_accounting/SkinTemplateItem/portal_skins/erp5_accounting/AccountModule_viewOtherPartiesReportDialog/my_to_date.xml?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

--
Generated by cvsdigest 1.2 http://www.nongnu.org/cvsdigest/