[Erp5-report] ERP5Security

Alexandre Boeglin alex at nexedi.com
Fri Dec 2 15:17:04 CET 2005

Le Vendredi 2 Décembre 2005 14:49, cvsdigest a écrit :
> User:   alex
> Date:   2005-12-02 14:43:37
> Module: ERP5Security
>
>     Fixed indentation.
>     Now uses Person reference instead of id as login.
>     Can be extended through a Python Script.
>
>     M ERP5GroupManager.py

Hi,

As you might have seen, I slightly modified this one.

The only noticeable difference is that the person object is not accessed
through its ID, but through its reference property. As reference was
added at the same time as this one, and as ERP5UserManager uses
reference and not ID, I though this was just a bug. Please tell me if I
was wrong.

The next question it raises is : how can I package PAS plugins and their
configuration in business templates ? Maybe using "path" is enough, but
I'm not sure right now what needs or can be done for our customers.

Alex ...