[Erp5-report] ERP5 Naming Conventions Test

yo at nexedi.com yo at nexedi.com
Tue Oct 18 11:20:06 CEST 2005

erp5_core/Folder_viewObjectList : listbox : 'contenus' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Folder_viewSearchDialog : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Base_viewMetadata : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Base_viewMetadata : my_effective_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Folder_viewDeleteDialog : listbox_related_object_list_quantity : 'listbox_nb_related_object' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Folder_viewSortOnDialog : sort_order : 'sort_order' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Base_viewUIDialog : columns : 'columns' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Base_viewCreateRelationDialog : relation_values : 'relation_values' is not titlecased

erp5_core/OrganisationModule_viewSearchDialog : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Organisation_view : my_default_fax_text : 'Fax' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_social_form : 'form' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_creation_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_corporate_registration_code : 'registration' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_corporate_registration_code : 'code' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_geographic_incorporate_code : 'incorporate' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_geographic_incorporate_code : 'code' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_ean13_code : 'code' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_activity_code : 'code' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_vat_code : 'code' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_destination_section_title : 'organisation' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_social_code : 'code' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_social_capital : 'capital' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_social_capital_currency : 'capital' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_social_capital_currency : 'currency' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_skill_list : 'skills' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Organisation_viewDetails : my_bic_code : 'BIC' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_exchange : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Person_exchange : my_description : 'my_description' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewReport : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Person_viewReport : my_description : 'my_description' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Email_view : my_url_string : 'Url' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Career_view : my_collective_agreement_title : 'agreement' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Career_view : my_collective_agreement_title : 'title' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Career_view : my_salary_level : 'level' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Career_view : my_salary_coefficient : 'coefficient' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Alarm_view : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Alarm_view : sense : 'is' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Alarm_view : sense : 'actually' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Alarm_view : sense : 'a' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Alarm_view : sense : 'problem' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Alarm_view : sense : ':' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Alarm_view : listbox : 'of' is not titlecased

erp5_core/AlarmTool_viewAlarmList : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_hour_frequency : 'every' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_hour_frequency : 'x' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_hour_frequency : 'hours' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_day_frequency : 'every' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_day_frequency : 'x' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_day_frequency : 'days' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_month_day_list : 'of' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_month_day_list : 'month' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_week_frequency : 'every' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_week_frequency : 'x' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_week_frequency : 'weeks' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_week_day_list : 'of' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_week_day_list : 'week' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_month_frequency : 'every' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_month_frequency : 'x' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Periodicity_view : my_periodicity_month_frequency : 'months' is not titlecased

erp5_core/PersonModule_viewSearchDialog : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/PersonModule_viewSearchPhoneDialog : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/TemplateTool_importBusinessTemplate : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/TemplateTool_downloadBusinessTemplate : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Predicate_view : my_test_method_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Predicate_view : my_membership_criterion_base_category_list : 'criteria' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Predicate_view : my_membership_criterion_category_list : 'value' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Predicate_view : listbox : 'criteria' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Predicate_view : listbox_identity : 'listbox_identity' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Predicate_view : listbox_min : 'listbox_min' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Predicate_view : listbox_max : 'listbox_max' is not titlecased

erp5_core/ERP5Site_viewCreateModuleDialog : my_module_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Category_view : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/BaseCategory_view : my_acquisition_object_id_list : 'IDs' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Folder_viewWorkflowReport : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_core/BusinessTemplate_viewUnitTestRunDialog : my_test_list : 'tests' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Agent_view : Image_view : 'thumbnail' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Agent_view : my_file : 'signature' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Entity_viewBankAccount : my_title : 'name' is not titlecased

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewPredicateGroupList : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewProfile : my_source_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewProfile : my_source_decision_title : 'decision' is not titlecased

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewProfile : my_source_administration_title : 'administration' is not titlecased

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewProfile : my_source_payment_title : 'payment' is not titlecased

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewProfile : my_destination_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewProfile : my_destination_decision_organisation_title : 'decision' is not titlecased
erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewProfile : my_destination_decision_organisation_title : 'organisation' is not titlecased

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewProfile : my_destination_administration_organisation_title : 'administration' is not titlecased
erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewProfile : my_destination_administration_organisation_title : 'organisation' is not titlecased

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_viewProfile : my_destination_payment_title : 'payment' is not titlecased

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_view : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_view : my_delivery_collect_order_list : 'Delivery Collect Order List' is a jargon

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_view : my_delivery_line_collect_order_list : 'Delivery Line Collect Order List' is a jargon

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_view : my_delivery_cell_collect_order_list : 'Delivery Cell Collect Order List' is a jargon

erp5_core/DeliveryBuilder_view : my_delivery_cell_separate_order_list : 'Delivery Cell Separate Order List' is a jargon

erp5_core/CategoryTool_importCategoryFileForm : category_file_template : ':' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewDetails : my_social_code : 'code' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewOLD : my_career_subordination_title : 'organisation' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewOLD : my_default_fax_text : 'Fax' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_title : 'name' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_title : 'title' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_subordination_title : 'organisation' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_role : 'role' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_grade : 'grade' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_function : 'function' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_start_date : 'step' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_start_date : 'start' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_stop_date : 'step' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_stop_date : 'end' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_collective_agreement_title : 'collective' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_collective_agreement_title : 'agreement' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_salary_coefficient : 'salary' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_salary_coefficient : 'coefficient' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_salary_level : 'salary' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_salary_level : 'level' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_skill_list : 'skills' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_description : 'career' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : my_career_description : 'comments' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : listbox : 'step' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : listbox : 'list' is not titlecased
erp5_core/Person_viewCareerOLD : listbox : 'Career step list' is a jargon

erp5_core/Person_viewProfileOLD : my_career_role : 'role' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewProfileOLD : my_career_grade : 'grade' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewProfileOLD : my_career_function : 'function' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewProfileOLD : my_career_skill_list : 'skills' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_view : my_default_fax_text : 'Fax' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/Person_viewCareer : my_title : 'name' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareer : my_career_title : 'title' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareer : my_career_function : 'function' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareer : my_career_start_date : 'start' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareer : my_career_stop_date : 'end' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareer : my_career_collective_agreement_title : 'agreement' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareer : my_career_salary_level : 'level' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareer : my_career_salary_coefficient : 'coefficient' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewCareer : my_career_description : 'comments' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Person_viewProfile : my_career_function : 'function' is not titlecased

erp5_core/OrderBuilder_view : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_core/OrderBuilder_view : my_delivery_collect_order_list : 'Delivery Collect Order List' is a jargon

erp5_core/OrderBuilder_view : my_delivery_line_collect_order_list : 'Delivery Line Collect Order List' is a jargon

erp5_core/OrderBuilder_view : my_delivery_cell_collect_order_list : 'Delivery Cell Collect Order List' is a jargon

erp5_core/OrderBuilder_viewProfile : my_destination_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Entity_viewDocuments : listbox : 'and' is not titlecased

erp5_core/Resource_viewInventory : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationModule_viewTransformationList : listbox : 'Transformation List' is a jargon

erp5_pdm/Transformation_view : my_resource_title : 'resource' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Transformation_view : my_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Transformation_viewTransformationOperationList : my_resource_title : 'resource' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Transformation_viewTransformationOperationList : listbox : 'Operation List' is a jargon

erp5_pdm/Transformation_viewTransformationTransformedResourceList : my_resource_title : 'resource' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Transformation_viewTransformationTransformedResourceList : listbox : 'Transformed Resource List' is a jargon

erp5_pdm/Consumption_view : my_variation_base_category : 'category' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Folder_viewSearchDialog : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_pdm/Folder_viewSearchDialog : my_description : 'my_description' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Resource_viewFlowCapacity : my_min_delay : 'delay' is not titlecased
erp5_pdm/Resource_viewFlowCapacity : my_min_delay : '(day)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Resource_viewFlowCapacity : my_max_delay : 'delay' is not titlecased
erp5_pdm/Resource_viewFlowCapacity : my_max_delay : '(day)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Resource_viewFlowCapacity : my_min_flow : 'flow' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Transformation_viewExpanded : reference_variation_category_list : 'categories' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Transformation_viewExpanded : listbox : 'transformation' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Transformation_viewExpandedForm : my_reference_variation_category_list : 'categories' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformedResource_completeQuantityMatrixForm : my_reference_variation_category_list : 'variation' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Component_view : my_source_reference : 'reference' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Component_view : my_base_weight : '(g)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Component_view : my_base_length : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Component_view : my_base_width : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Component_view : my_base_height : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Product_view : my_industrial_phase_list : 'phase' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Product_view : my_base_height : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Product_view : my_base_length : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Product_view : my_base_weight : '(g)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Product_view : my_base_width : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOperation_view : my_industrial_phase : 'phase' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOperation_view : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOperation_view : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOperation_view : my_efficiency : '(%)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOperation_viewQuantity : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOperation_viewQuantity : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOperation_viewQuantity : my_q_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationTransformedResource_view : my_industrial_phase : 'phase' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationTransformedResource_view : my_variation_category_list : 'variation' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationTransformedResource_view : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationTransformedResource_view : my_efficiency : '(%)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationTransformedResource_view : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationTransformedResource_viewQuantity : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationTransformedResource_viewQuantity : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationTransformedResource_viewQuantity : my_q_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationTransformedResource_viewVariation : my_variation_category_list : 'variation' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationTransformedResource_viewVariation : my_v_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOptionalResource_view : my_industrial_phase : 'phase' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOptionalResource_view : my_variation_category_list : 'variation' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOptionalResource_view : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOptionalResource_view : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/TransformationOptionalResource_view : my_efficiency : '(%)' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Transformation_viewTransformationOptionalResourceList : my_resource_title : 'resource' is not titlecased

erp5_pdm/Transformation_viewTransformationOptionalResourceList : listbox : 'Transformed Resource List' is a jargon

erp5_project/ProjectLine_view : my_destination_base_price : 'or' is not titlecased

erp5_project/ProjectLine_view : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_project/ProjectLine_viewReport : listbox : 'Work List' is a jargon

erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_id : 'report' is not titlecased
erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_id : 'line' is not titlecased
erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_start_date : 'start' is not titlecased
erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_start_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_stop_date : 'stop' is not titlecased
erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_stop_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_destination_section_id : '?' is not titlecased

erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_quantity_unit : 'currency' is not titlecased

erp5_project/ProjectReportLine_view : my_description : 'description' is not titlecased

erp5_project/Project_view : TotalBilliableTime : 'of' is not titlecased

erp5_project/Project_view : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_project/Project_viewQuantityReport : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_consulting/DocumentAnalysisDocuments_addFastInputTest : listbox : 'with' is not titlecased

erp5_consulting/DocumentAnalysisLexiconItem_view : my_lexicon_item_ubm : 'UBM' is not titlecased
erp5_consulting/DocumentAnalysisLexiconItem_view : my_lexicon_item_ubm : '/' is not titlecased

erp5_consulting/DocumentAnalysisLexiconItem_view : my_item_class : '/' is not titlecased

erp5_consulting/DocumentAnalysisLexiconItem_view : my_item_property_sheet_list : 'PropertySheets' is not titlecased

erp5_consulting/DocumentAnalysisLexicons_addFastInput : listbox : 'with' is not titlecased

erp5_consulting/Feature_addDocumentFastInput : listbox : 'with' is not titlecased

erp5_consulting/Feature_addFeaturesFastInput : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_consulting/UseCaseScenarii_addFastInput : listbox : 'with' is not titlecased

erp5_consulting/DocumentAnalysisDocuments_addFastInput : listbox : 'with' is not titlecased

erp5_payroll/PaySheetLine_view : my_source_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_payroll/PaySheetLine_view : my_destination_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_payroll/PaySheetLine_view : my_variation_base_category_list : 'base' is not titlecased
erp5_payroll/PaySheetLine_view : my_variation_base_category_list : 'categories' is not titlecased

erp5_payroll/PaySheetLine_view : my_variation_category_list : 'categories' is not titlecased

erp5_payroll/PaySheetTransaction_view : my_target_stop_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_payroll/PaySheetTransaction_viewPreview : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_forge/Bug_view : follow_up : 'Follow-ups' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrderModule_viewSaleOrderList : listbox : 'Sale Order List' is a jargon

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_source_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_order : 'type' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_received_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_source_administration_title : 'administration' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_source_decision_title : 'decision' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_errand_ratio : 'ratio' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_delivery_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_destination_reference : 'reference' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_destination_decision_person_title : 'decision' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_destination_decision_person_title : 'person' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_destination_decision_organisation_title : 'decision' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_destination_decision_organisation_title : 'organisation' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_trade_condition_title : 'trade' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : my_trade_condition_title : 'condition' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : total_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleOrder_view : total_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Discount_view : my_immediate_discount : 'discount' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PaymentCondition_view : my_payment_ratio : 'of' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PaymentCondition_view : my_payment_ratio : 'total' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PaymentCondition_view : my_payment_term : '(days)' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PaymentCondition_view : my_payment_end_of_month : 'at' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PaymentCondition_view : my_payment_end_of_month : 'the' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PaymentCondition_view : my_payment_end_of_month : 'end' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PaymentCondition_view : my_payment_end_of_month : 'of' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PaymentCondition_view : my_payment_end_of_month : 'month' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PaymentCondition_view : my_payment_additional_term : '(days)' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : my_destination_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : my_order : 'type' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : my_emit_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : my_destination_administration_person_title : 'administration' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : my_destination_administration_person_title : 'person' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : my_delivery_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : my_source_administration_title : 'administration' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : my_trade_condition_title : 'trade' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : my_trade_condition_title : 'condition' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : total_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseOrder_view : total_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_decision_title : 'decision' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_administration_title : 'administration' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_payment_title : 'payment' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_decision_organisation_title : 'decision' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_decision_organisation_title : 'organisation' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_administration_organisation_title : 'administration' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_administration_organisation_title : 'organisation' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_payment_title : 'payment' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_decision_destination_reference : 'decision' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_decision_destination_reference : 'destination' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_decision_title : 'decision' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_administration_title : 'administration' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_payment_title : 'payment' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_decision_organisation_title : 'decision' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_decision_organisation_title : 'organisation' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_administration_organisation_title : 'administration' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_administration_organisation_title : 'organisation' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_destination_payment_title : 'payment' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_decision_destination_reference : 'decision' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_viewProfile : my_source_decision_destination_reference : 'destination' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_view : my_source_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_view : my_source_administration_title : 'administration' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_view : my_delivery_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_view : my_effective_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SaleTradeCondition_view : my_expiration_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_view : my_destination_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_view : my_destination_administration_title : 'administration' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_view : my_delivery_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_view : my_effective_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchaseTradeCondition_view : my_expiration_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingListModule_viewSalePackingListList : listbox : 'Sale Packing List List' is a jargon

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_view : my_source_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_view : my_source_administration_title : 'administration' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_view : my_delivery_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_view : my_destination_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_view : total_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_view : total_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchasePackingListModule_viewPurchasePackingListList : listbox : 'Purchase Packing List List' is a jargon

erp5_trade/PurchasePackingList_view : my_destination_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchasePackingList_view : my_destination_administration_person_title : 'administration' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/PurchasePackingList_view : my_destination_administration_person_title : 'person' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchasePackingList_view : my_delivery_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchasePackingList_view : total_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PurchasePackingList_view : total_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Container_view : my_gross_weight : 'weight' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/Container_view : my_gross_weight : '(kg)' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Container_view : my_serial_number : 'number' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_viewContainerList : my_source_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_viewContainerList : my_source_administration_title : 'administration' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_viewContainerList : my_delivery_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_viewContainerList : my_destination_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_viewContainerList : total_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_viewContainerList : total_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/DeliveryLine_view : my_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/PackingListLine_view : my_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_fastInputForm : my_container_type : 'type' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_fastInputForm : my_gross_weight : 'weight' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/SalePackingList_fastInputForm : my_gross_weight : '(kg)' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_fastInputForm : my_next_container_int_index : 'id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_fastInputForm : my_container_count : 'count' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SalePackingList_fastInputForm : listbox : 'content' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Resource_viewDefaultSupplyLine : my_priced_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Resource_viewDefaultSupplyLine : my_supply_line_start_date_range_max : 'validity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Resource_viewDefaultSupplyLine : my_p_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Resource_viewDefaultSupplyLine : my_supply_line_quantity_step_list : 'step' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SupplyLine_view : my_priced_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SupplyLine_view : my_start_date_range_max : 'validity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SupplyLine_view : my_p_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SupplyLine_view : my_quantity_step_list : 'step' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/InventoryLine_view : my_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/InventoryModule_viewInventoryList : listbox : 'Inventory List' is a jargon

erp5_trade/Inventory_view : listbox : 'Inventory Line List' is a jargon

erp5_trade/InternalPackingList_view : my_default_source_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/InternalPackingList_view : my_default_destination_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/InternalPackingList_view : total_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/InternalPackingList_view : total_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Supply_view : my_source_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Supply_view : my_source_administration_title : 'administration' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Delivery_viewMergedDeliveryList : listbox : 'deliveries' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : my_payment_condition_payment_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : my_payment_condition_payment_term : 'term' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : my_payment_condition_payment_term : '(day)' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : my_payment_condition_payment_end_of_month : 'end' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : my_payment_condition_payment_end_of_month : 'of' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : my_payment_condition_payment_end_of_month : 'month' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : my_payment_condition_payment_additional_term : 'additional' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : my_payment_condition_payment_additional_term : 'term' is not titlecased
erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : my_payment_condition_payment_additional_term : '(day)' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : my_payment_condition_trade_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/TradeCondition_viewPayment : listbox : 'payment' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SupplyLine_viewReference : my_supply_line_start_date_range_max : 'validity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SupplyLine_viewReference : matrixbox_reference : 'matrixbox_reference' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/Resource_viewDefaultSupplyLineReference : my_supply_line_start_date_range_max : 'validity' is not titlecased

erp5_trade/SupplyModule_viewSupplyList : listbox : 'Supply List' is a jargon

erp5_apparel/ApparelShape_view : my_shape_list : 'type' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelShape_viewIndustrialDescription : my_bill_of_material_description : 'of' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelShape_viewIndustrialDescription : my_bill_of_material_description : 'material' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelShape_viewIndustrialDescription : my_bill_of_material_description : 'description' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelShape_viewIndustrialDescription : my_industrial_process_description : 'process' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelShape_viewIndustrialDescription : my_industrial_process_description : 'description' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelCloth_view : my_cad_library : 'CAD' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelCloth_view : my_base_size : 'size' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelModelModule_viewApparelModelList : listbox : 'Apparel Model List' is a jargon

erp5_apparel/ApparelModel_view : my_tariff_nomenclature : 'nomenclature' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelModel_view : my_destination_reference : 'reference' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelModel_view : my_industrial_phase_list : 'phase' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelModel_view : my_cleaning_code_list : 'code' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelModel_viewIndustrialDescription : my_bill_of_material_description : 'of' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelModel_viewIndustrialDescription : my_bill_of_material_description : 'material' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelModel_viewIndustrialDescription : my_bill_of_material_description : 'description' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelModel_viewIndustrialDescription : my_industrial_process_description : 'process' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelModel_viewIndustrialDescription : my_industrial_process_description : 'description' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelModelColourVariation_view : my_destination_reference : 'colour' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelFabricColourVariation_view : my_source_reference : 'colour' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelFabricColourVariation_view : my_colour_list : 'referential' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTechnicalDrawing_view : my_image : 'drawing' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelTechnicalDrawing_view : my_image : 'type' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponentVariation_view : my_source_reference : 'reference' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponentVariation_view : my_file : 'image' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponentVariation_view : my_base_weight : '(g)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponentVariation_view : my_base_length : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponentVariation_view : my_base_width : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponentVariation_view : my_base_height : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponent_view : my_source_reference : 'reference' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponent_view : my_trade_description : 'description' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponent_view : my_base_weight : '(g)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponent_view : my_base_length : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponent_view : my_base_width : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponent_view : my_base_height : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponent_view : my_color_count : 'count' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelComponent_view : my_length_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelAssortmentModule_viewApparelAssortmentList : listbox : 'Apparel Assortment List' is a jargon

erp5_apparel/ApparelAssortment_view : my_consumer_unit_quantity : 'unit' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelAssortment_view : my_consumer_unit_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelAssortment_view : my_destination_reference : 'reference' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationModule_viewApparelTransformationList : listbox : 'Apparel Transformation List' is a jargon

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformation_view : my_resource_title : 'resource' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformation_view : my_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationTransformedResource_view : my_industrial_phase : 'phase' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationTransformedResource_view : my_variation_category_list : 'variation' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationTransformedResource_view : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationTransformedResource_view : my_efficiency : '(%)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationTransformedResource_view : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformation_viewApparelTransformationAssortedResourceList : my_resource_title : 'resource' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformation_viewApparelTransformationAssortedResourceList : listbox : 'Assorted Resource List' is a jargon

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformation_viewApparelTransformationOperationList : my_resource_title : 'resource' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformation_viewApparelTransformationOperationList : listbox : 'Operation List' is a jargon

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformation_viewApparelTransformationTransformedResourceList : my_resource_title : 'resource' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformation_viewApparelTransformationTransformedResourceList : listbox : 'Transformed Resource List' is a jargon

erp5_apparel/ApparelFabric_view : my_quality_reference : 'reference' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelFabric_view : my_drawing_reference : 'reference' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelFabric_view : my_trade_description : 'description' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelFabric_view : my_color_count : 'count' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelFabric_view : my_raw_width : 'width' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelFabric_view : my_raw_width : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelFabric_view : my_net_width : 'width' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelFabric_view : my_net_width : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelFabric_view : my_base_weight : '(g/m2)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationTransformedResource_viewQuantity : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationTransformedResource_viewQuantity : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationTransformedResource_viewQuantity : my_q_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationOperation_view : my_industrial_phase : 'phase' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationOperation_view : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationOperation_view : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationOperation_view : my_efficiency : '(%)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationOperation_viewQuantity : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationOperation_viewQuantity : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationOperation_viewQuantity : my_q_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationAssortedResource_view : my_industrial_phase : 'phase' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationAssortedResource_view : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationAssortedResource_view : my_efficiency : '(%)' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationAssortedResource_viewQuantity : my_quantity_unit : 'unit' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationAssortedResource_viewQuantity : my_q_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationTransformedResource_viewVariation : my_variation_category_list : 'variation' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelTransformationTransformedResource_viewVariation : my_v_variation_base_category_list : 'axes' is not titlecased

erp5_apparel/ApparelFabricItem_view : my_net_width : 'width' is not titlecased
erp5_apparel/ApparelFabricItem_view : my_net_width : '(cm)' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionPackingList_view : my_destination_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionPackingList_view : my_destination_administration_person_title : 'administration' is not titlecased
erp5_mrp/ProductionPackingList_view : my_destination_administration_person_title : 'person' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionPackingList_view : my_delivery_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionPackingList_view : total_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionPackingList_view : total_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionReport_view : my_destination_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionReport_view : my_destination_administration_person_title : 'administration' is not titlecased
erp5_mrp/ProductionReport_view : my_destination_administration_person_title : 'person' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionReport_view : my_delivery_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionReport_view : total_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionReport_view : total_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/SupplyLink_view : my_source_section_title : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/SupplyLink_view : my_max_delay : 'delay' is not titlecased
erp5_mrp/SupplyLink_view : my_max_delay : '(day)' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/SupplyLink_view : my_min_delay : 'delay' is not titlecased
erp5_mrp/SupplyLink_view : my_min_delay : '(day)' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/SupplyLink_view : my_destination_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/SupplyLink_view : my_industrial_phase_list : 'phase' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionOrder_view : my_destination_section : 'section' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionOrder_view : my_emit_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionOrder_view : my_destination_administration_person_title : 'administration' is not titlecased
erp5_mrp/ProductionOrder_view : my_destination_administration_person_title : 'person' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionOrder_view : my_delivery_mode : 'mode' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionOrder_view : total_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_mrp/ProductionOrderLine_view : my_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/PublicationWorkflow_validate : my_workflow_action : 'workflow_action' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/SaleOpportunityWorkflow_enquire : my_workflow_action : 'workflow_action' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectLine_view : my_destination_base_price : 'or' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectLine_view : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_id : 'report' is not titlecased
erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_id : 'line' is not titlecased
erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_id : 'Id' is not uppper case even though it is an abbriviation

erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_start_date : 'start' is not titlecased
erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_start_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_stop_date : 'stop' is not titlecased
erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_stop_date : 'date' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_destination_section_id : '?' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_quantity : 'quantity' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_quantity_unit : 'currency' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectReportLine_view : my_description : 'description' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/Project_view : TotalBilliableTime : 'of' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/Project_view : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/SaleOpportunityWorkflow_offer : my_workflow_action : 'workflow_action' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/SaleOpportunityWorkflow_reset : my_workflow_action : 'workflow_action' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/Project_viewQuantityReport : listbox : 'listbox' is not titlecased

erp5_crm_20050829/ProjectLine_viewReport : listbox : 'Work List' is a jargon

erp5_crm/PublicationWorkflow_validate : my_workflow_action : 'workflow_action' is not titlecased

erp5_crm/SaleOpportunityWorkflow_enquire : my_workflow_action : 'workflow_action' is not titlecased

erp5_crm/SaleOpportunityWorkflow_offer : my_workflow_action : 'workflow_action' is not titlecased

erp5_crm/SaleOpportunityWorkflow_reset : my_workflow_action : 'workflow_action' is not titlecased

erp5_crm/EventWorkflow_assign : my_default_follow_up : 'my_default_follow_up' is not titlecased

erp5_crm/EventWorkflow_respond : my_sender : 'to' is not titlecased

erp5_accounting/PaymentTransaction_view : my_causality_title_list : '...)' is not titlecased

erp5_accounting/AccountModule_viewAccountList : listbox_preferred_gap_id : 'listbox_gap_id' is not titlecased

erp5_accounting/InvoiceLine_view : my_price : 'price' is not titlecased

erp5_accounting/SaleInvoiceTransaction_viewInvoice : my_destination_section_title : 'to' is not titlecased

erp5_accounting/SaleInvoiceTransaction_viewInvoice : my_destination_title : 'to' is not titlecased