[Erp5-dev] Error in Tutorial 2: How to create a new portal

Yusei TAHARA yusei at nexedi.com
Fri Apr 22 12:37:20 CEST 2016

Hi,

Sorry my previous message was not appropriate. I would like to
check the content of action definitions of Discussion Post. I
saw that there are 2 actions, Title 1 and Title 2. I think that
the action of Title 1 must cause this problem. What is the value
of Action input field of Action Title 1? It should be

  string:${object_url}/DiscussionPost_view

Please send a screenshot.

Regards,
Yusei