[Erp5-dev] ERP5 - start date error

Yusei TAHARA yusei at nexedi.com
Thu Oct 11 11:13:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

There are two sets of date time columns in catalog. One is
delivery.start_date and delivery.stop_date. The other one is
movement.start_date and movement.stop_date.

If you search movement type document like sale order line, sale
packing list line, you need to use "movement.start_date". And
if you search delivery type doucment like sale order, sale
packing list, then you need "delivery.start_date".

And then you also need to add listbox_delivery_start_date datetime
field to listbox to control datetime formating for example.

You can find many example implementations. One good example is
portal_skins/erp5_trade/SaleOrderModule_viewSaleOrderList in
erp5_trade business template.

Regards,
Yusei

--