[Erp5-dev] ERP 5 and MySql-Max

Shrikanth Samaga shrikanthas at robosoftin.com
Thu Mar 22 12:03:05 CET 2012

Hello ERP5 Team,

I have a machine with Madriva Linux and Zope set up ready. I need to install
now ERP5 and MySQL-Max. Can you guide me where I can get these two.

With Regards,
Shrikantha

Robosoft Technologies - Come home to Technology

Disclaimer: This email may contain confidential material. If you were not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Emails to and from our network may be logged and monitored. This email and its attachments are scanned for virus by our scanners and are believed to be safe. However, no warranty is given that this email is free of malicious content or virus.