[Erp5-dev] TIOLIVE instance: new user with full authorisations

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Wed Jun 1 17:25:13 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I have a configured TIOLIVE test instance. I created a new user and I would like to give him full authorisation to access the ZMI. Goal is that he would be able to enhance categories, to change the code, etc.

By default, it is not possible, because there is no way to be sure that someone is not going to use this to launch bots and spam.

At the same time, everyone wants it.

What I will do it grant you the rights for now because I know you. For the future, TioLive will move as soon as we can to a new platform called VIFIB. You can see a preview here:

https://tiolive.com/vifib

This platform is based on SlapOS (http://www.slapos.org/) and combines the experience of TioLive and TioLive Grid. It can be used to run ERP5 in SaaS mode either on our server or on your server. It is also used to produce RPMs and DEB packages which provide a "one click, all-in-one" installation on any GNU/Linux distro. You can find such packages here:

http://www.erp5.com/user-Install.ERP5.Package

Those packages were made by ERP5 BR community and include vairous demo setup, including UNG Docs demo. I think Rafael will explain this more soon.