[Erp5-dev] ERP5 Packages release for Test

Rafael Monnerat rafael at nexedi.com
Thu Apr 28 20:59:16 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm released some ERP5 Packages (RPM and DEB only 64bits for now) for
testing purpose, and I would like your opinion. This packages aims to
provide a quick demonstration site to people interested to test ERP5
(not yet usable for production or advanced usage).

  - http://www.erp5.com/user-Install.ERP5.Package

The package contains everything to run ERP5 (everything-in-one-package),
and it should not depends of any mariadb, libreoffice or any other
software from your linux distribution, only glibc should be >= 2.10 (we
will improve this in future to support older linux).

Feel free to share your opinion.

Thank you in advance,
Rafael Monnerat