[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-users] [rafael at nexedi.com: Russian Accounting]

Vera Kurpas vk at raskon.ru
Fri Mar 25 18:14:09 CET 2011

> I just imported erp5_accounting_l10_ru in the following url:
> https://svn.erp5.org/repos/public/erp5/trunk/bt5/erp5_accounting_l10n_ru

I looked at the file you sent - the Brazilian gap categories could have
a dot inside (for example 2.4.1.01). In rus gap there should be the dots
too, and i tried to import categories inside the base category gap  with
dots inside Id. But after the import from ods file the ids loose the
dots - in file it was 08.01 and in erp5 it becomes 0801. Boris tells
there is the script in erp5 which changes the underline into dot. But
i'm not sure it's correct way to use it if it's impossible to import the
ids with dots from ods.

So we did not change the erp5_accounting_l10n_ru and there is the
underlines inside the attached file to correspondent the gap base
category.