[Erp5-dev] Error on 'getPreferredHtmlStyleDevelopperMode'

Vincent Pelletier vincent at nexedi.com
Tue Mar 1 15:01:02 CET 2011

Le mardi 22 février 2011 16:13:31, Julien Muchembled a écrit :
> Le 02/22/11 17:06, Cédric de Saint Martin a écrit :
> > Concerning the "old" instance, I did not upgrade the BTs before upgrading
> > the products.
>
> And this should never be done.

Just my 2-cents-rewrite because it took me several reads to understand the
meaning of "this" in Julien's response:

  It is correct to upgrade products before upgrading BTs. What you did is
  fine. The other way around (upgrading the BTs first) should never be done.

I would have said "[...] should be avoided when possible, which it should
always be apart from bugs", rejoining Julien's later statements.

--
Vincent Pelletier