[Erp5-dev] Errors installing on difffent distros

jp at nexedi.com jp at nexedi.com
Thu Aug 26 19:40:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

To install from source code, please follow instructions here:
  http://www.erp5.com/download/linux/Howto-Install.erp5.From.Buildout

Could you tell us at which step you get an error ?

You can also install a package as described here:
  https://www.tiolive.com/grid/help

which can help you to bootstrap an environment very quickly (this is how I do myself these days).

Nexedi CEO