[Erp5-dev] 5.4.6 release comments Re: [Erp5-report] ERP5 r35629 : 3548 Tests, 0 Errors, 16 Failures, 44 Skips

Łukasz Nowak luke at nexedi.com
Wed May 26 13:47:37 CEST 2010

Hello,

Please see inline comments about test failures.

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 11:15 +0200, nobody at svn.erp5.org wrote:
> Test Suite: ERP5
> Revision: 35629
> Result: FAIL
>
> All tests: 3548
> Failures: 16
> Errors: 0
> Skips: 44
>

> The following tests failed:
>
>   testBusinessTemplate                               (1 failures, 2 skips)
>    test_167_InstanceAndRelatedClassDefinedInSameBT (testBusinessTemplate.TestBusinessTemplate)

Added in 32704 by Julien. Is there ongoing work to fix it or we should
ignore this for 5.4.6 release?

>   testDms                                            (1 failures)
>    test_PDFDocument_asTextConversion (testDms.TestDocument), Test a PDF document with embedded images
>
>   testDmsWithFlare                                   (1 failures)
>    test_PDFDocument_asTextConversion (testDmsWithFlare.TestDocumentWithFlare), Test a PDF document with embedded images
>
>   testERP5DocumentSyncML                             (1 failures)
>    test_06_UpdateMultiData (testERP5DocumentSyncML.TestERP5DocumentSyncML)

Nicolas - are you working on above issues?

>   testERP5Simulation                                 (2 failures, 5 skips)
>    test_09_InvoiceChangeStartDateFail (testERP5Simulation.TestERP5SimulationInvoice)
>    test_18_compareInvoiceAndPackingList (testERP5Simulation.TestERP5SimulationInvoice)

Kazuhiko - are above relevant for 5.4.6?

>   testFormPrintoutAsODT                              (1 failures, 1 skips)
>    test_02_Table_07_CellFormat (testFormPrintoutAsODT.TestFormPrintoutAsODT), 7. Normal case: make sure that it is enable to use ODF cell format setting in FormPrintout
>
>   testICal                                           (1 failures)
>    test_01_renderEvent (testICal.TestICal)

Timezone issue.

>   testInvalidationBug                                (1 failures)
>    testCommitOrder (testInvalidationBug.TestInvalidationBug), Check order of resources being committed

Julien - shall we wait for this with 5.4.6 releasE?

>   testKMGadget                                       (1 failures)
>    test_11AssignedMembersGadget (testKMGadget.TestGadgets), Check Assigned Members Gadgets

Ivan - what is the status of this issue?

>   testLegacyPackingList                              (1 failures)
>    test_05d_SimulationChangeResourceOnOneSimulationMovementForMergedLine (testLegacyPackingList.TestPurchasePackingList)

Seems like random failure. Can someone confirm this?

>   testOpenOrder                                      (3 failures)
>    testBuildingSaleOrder (testOpenOrder.TestOpenOrder)
>    testOpenOrderRule (testOpenOrder.TestOpenOrder)
>    testPeriodicityDateList (testOpenOrder.TestOpenOrder)

AFAIK Open Orders are still in experimental state, can we mark those
tests with expected failure?

>   testSerializeForm                                  (1 failures)
>    test checking if the field values are of the proper type.
>
>   testTemplate                                       (1 failures)
>    test_manyTemplatesWithoutReindexation (testTemplate.TestTemplate), Check what happen when templates are created one by one without reindexation

This is my test, I've been contacted by Nicolas Dumazet. Nicolas - are
you going to work on it in upcoming release?