[Erp5-dev] [erp5_web] How to configure predicate?

Shrek Zhou zgwmike at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 04:38:21 CEST 2010

Hello, All,
I am still a newbie on ERP5, Here are the steps I've taken to setup a web
site.
1. create a website "internal site".
2. add web section "documents"
3. create default web page for "documents".

But when I view the web site. I can see the section list, but:
1. when I click the "documents" click, the default page don't show up for
this web section.
2. If I add  Criterion Properties and add select "portal_type", save, enter
"Person" in the identity criterion, save again, I can not see the person
list in the web site under "documents" section.

Any help are appreciated.

Regards,
Shrek