[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-report] ERP5 r34636 : 3452 Tests, 9 Errors, 20 Failures, 38 Skips

Robin Sébastien seb at nexedi.com
Mon Apr 19 14:38:48 CEST 2010

>    testItem                                           (2 errors)
>     test_select_item_dialog_no_variation (testItem.TestItem)
>     test_select_item_dialog_variation (testItem.TestItem)

Fixed by adding erp5_trade_proxy_field_legacy business template. I updated
bug on erp5_item proxyfication in order to remove it once erp5_item is
well using proxy rules.

>    testKMGadget                                       (1 failures)
>     test_09SubsectionGadget (testKMGadget.TestGadgets), Check Subsection Gadgets

It was working with revision 34381 and failing with 34403. It might comes from
Fabien's changes (I'm not sure). Fabien, can you please have a look and inform us ?

>    testLegacyInvoice                                  (1 failures)
>     test_Reference (testLegacyInvoice.TestSaleInvoice)

I will have a look.

>    testListBox                                        (1 errors)
>     testCellKeywordInProxifiedListboxColumn (testListBox.TestListBox)

Nicolad Dumazet, you added this test. It fails right now because it is
unable to find the template of a proxy field. Please check missing
template. Please note that your proxy use a bad field template name
(both name of the form and name of the field seems wrong). Please check how it
is done in erp5_trade. Romain will update proxy guideline very soon.

Regards.

    Sébastien.