[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-report] ERP5 r34449 : 3441 Tests, 3 Errors, 17 Failures, 38 Skips

Robin Sébastien seb at nexedi.com
Mon Apr 12 14:17:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

>    testXHTML                                          (1 failures, 1 skips)
>     test_deadProxyFields (testXHTML.TestXHTML)

Many fields are dead because of my changes (34440 and 34439).
We are validating proxy field rules proxyfication, and now
erp5_trade is much nicer than before from a proxy field usage
point of view.

We will very soon finish to update
http://www.erp5.org/Discussion/GuidelinesForFieldLibrary.

If you have any problem with missing field libraries, you can
use the business template erp5_trade_proxy_field_legacy.

I will see what I will do with the test (I will probably use
the erp5_trade_proxy_field_legacy until all business templates
are reviewed).

Regards.

   Sébastien.