[Erp5-dev] ERP 5 Ubuntu Hardy - Error When Restarting ERP5 Buildout

Muhamad Reza muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com
Sun Sep 13 14:52:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I try to restarting my ERP 5 buildout through this instruction
https://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu
Here:

exodream at exodream-tm:/home/erp5/erp5-buildout$ sudo
/etc/init.d/erp5-buildout stop
 * ERP5: stopping
instance
start-stop-daemon: warning: failed to kill 21302: No such process
No process in pidfile `/home/erp5/erp5-buildout/var/cluster.pid' found
running; none killed.

[fail]
exodream at exodream-tm:/home/erp5/erp5-buildout$ sudo
/etc/init.d/erp5-buildout start
 * ERP5: starting
instance
[ OK ]
exodream at exodream-tm:/home/erp5/erp5-buildout$ sudo
/etc/init.d/erp5-buildout stop
 * ERP5: stopping
instance
start-stop-daemon: warning: failed to kill 21302: No such process
No process in pidfile `/home/erp5/erp5-buildout/var/cluster.pid' found
running; none killed.

[fail]
exodream at exodream-tm:/home/erp5/erp5-buildout$ sudo
/etc/init.d/erp5-buildout start
 * ERP5: starting
instance
[ OK ]

Lets look first I try to stop the erp5 buildout. Then, I started again.
Second, I stopped the erp 5 buildout and it goes fail again.
Is that correct output ?.

Regards,

Reza