[Erp5-dev] Allowed Content Types in a module

Chetan Kumar chetankumar at vsnl.net
Mon Aug 24 05:27:14 CEST 2009

Hi
I created a module (mydoc_module) with the following parameters

Module ID: mydoc_module
Module Portal Type:  Mydoc Module
Module Title: Mydocs
Object Portal Type: Mydoc
Object Title: Mydoc
Portal Skins Folder: mydoc_module

Following all the instructions for creating a new module, I see that the
Mydoc portal_type is not allowed to be added to the mydoc_module
although the settings are correct. It gives the error "You are not
allowed to add new content in this context."
However, if I check other already existing portal_types (like File,
Document, Order, Person etc.) these can be added.
In an script I used to test the setting
portal.person_module.getVisibleAllowedContentTypeList() shows ['Person']
portal.organisation_module.getVisibleAllowedContentTypeList() shows
['Organisaion']
as expected and
portal.mydoc_module.getVisibleAllowedContentTypeList() shows []

In case I allow other content types to be added to my_module I see
['Person', 'Organisation', 'Order'] etc but no 'Mydoc'

Regards,
Chetan