[Erp5-dev] portal activities error

Chetan Kumar chetankumar at vsnl.net
Wed Aug 19 17:34:00 CEST 2009

Hi
On an older site created with version 26996 (15-May-2009) portal
activities get cleared automatically as expected (using
ERP5Site_reindexAll on the site does not need any manual intervention).
I created a new erp5 site today and realized that the portal_activities
do not get cleared automatically. Following is what I see if invoked
manually.

----------------------
Site Error
Error Type: ActivityFlushError
 Error Value: Could not validate Folder_reindexAll on
/erp5/portal_categories

Troubleshooting Suggestions
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.
 Show Error Log Entry
-----------------------
The traceback is
------------------
Traceback (innermost last):
 Module Products.CMFActivity.ActivityTool, line 1274, in manageInvoke
 Module Products.CMFActivity.ActivityTool, line 1058, in flush
 Module Products.CMFActivity.Activity.SQLDict, line 586, in flush
ActivityFlushError: Could not validate Folder_reindexAll on
/erp5/portal_categories

Also, there is more information in the activities tab (uid and call
traceback columns are seen).

Remaining at the older version seems to be the workaround.

Chetan