[Erp5-dev] Erp5-dev Digest, Vol 58, Issue 6

Muhamad Reza muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com
Sun Aug 16 17:01:55 CEST 2009

and also Chetan Kumar <chetankumar at vsnl.net>wrote:
> > Boris Kocherov wrote:
> > Good solution: create package which install erp5 from buildout.
>
> Buildout is the best option.Buildout is the best option.

Hi,

@Boris Kocherov <bkocherov at gmail.com>
   Thanks for your correction.
   Anyway.. I have another questions about ERP5 Installation.

   I had tried install ERP5 Live CD. Nonetheless, i got this following
error:

>     Unable to mount loop filesystem     losetup/dev/loop 0
> initrd/cdrom/livecd.sqfs
>      mont-r-t squashfs/dev/loop @ initrd/loopfs

     dropping you to a limitedshell"

Why i cannot mounted to loop file system ? How can I fix it ?

@Chetan Kumar <chetankumar at vsnl.net>
   I thought that installation of ERP5 is very difficult. ERP5 just focused
for on Mandriva Users. ERP5 should be used for any linux distro.
Furthermore, ERP5 documentation is not complete yet. I infer that the
developer laziness, it has to be changed.

Best regards,

Reza