[Erp5-dev] Erp5-dev Digest, Vol 58, Issue 4

Muhamad Reza muhamad.reza at infi-nity.com
Tue Aug 11 19:07:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:00 PM, <erp5-dev-request at erp5.org> wrote:

> >Hello,
> >
> >On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 08:41 +0700, Muhamad Reza wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> My name is Reza. I used your tutorial in
> >> http://code.google.com/p/deb4erp5/wiki/HowToRunERP5OnDebia
> >> But, When I was following this link..
> >> http://erp5.niema.pl/packages/debian/etch/i386/
> >> the address is not found. I don't know whether the address is wrong or
> >> removed.
> >> I hope you can recovery it as soon as possible because this link is
> >> very important.
> >
> >This project is abandoned, website is down and it will not be recovered.
> >
> >Please check http://www.erp5.org/Download for suggested methods to
> >getting ERP5.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Luke

Thanks for fast replying Luke. I'm glad it.

Anyway, I have been checked http://www.erp5.org/Download as your suggest.
Then, I follow this particular links :

1. I go to http://www.erp5.org/DownloadApt
   Okay from that link I was brought to the
http://www.raskon.org/trac/erp5/wiki/Erp5Ubuntu
   I got some little problem with the instruction number 2. On this command
line:

wget -q https://www.raskon.org/apt/33C009CD.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add -

After I copy and paste it in my terminal it shown like this:

exodream at exodream-tm:~$ wget -q https://www.raskon.org/apt/33C009CD.gpg -O-
| sudo apt-key add -
[sudo] password for exodream:
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.

However, I fix this problem with the download manually. After that I do this
:

exodream at exodream-tm:~$ sudo apt-key add 33C009CD.gpg
exodream at exodream-tm:~$ sudo apt-key list
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg
--------------------
pub   1024D/437D05B5 2004-09-12
uid                  Ubuntu Archive Automatic Signing Key <
ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>
sub   2048g/79164387 2004-09-12

pub   1024D/FBB75451 2004-12-30
uid                  Ubuntu CD Image Automatic Signing Key <
cdimage at ubuntu.com>

pub   1024R/881574DE 2009-03-10
uid                  Launchpad PPA for Bisigi

pub   1024D/33C009CD 2008-07-29
uid                  Raskon Archive Automatic Signing Key <apt at raskon.ru>
sub   2048g/3C3DAFE4 2008-07-29

2. The next step is add the repository to your system's list of APT sources.
I got the problem again.
    I knew that my Ubuntu system is Ubuntu 8.04 - Hardy Heron.
    While in this instructions only for Debian Lenny and Ubuntu Interprid
8.10
    Well I was confused here. Where is repository for Ubuntu 8.04 ?.Then, I
opened my web browser and go to this link

   https://www.raskon.org/apt/sources.list.d/

    After that, I downloaded this link
https://www.raskon.org/apt/sources.list.d/hardy.list and also I copied
to the

   /etc/apt/sources.list.d/erp5.list

    Then, I update my APT's package information by running sudo apt-get update

3. I download the ERP5's package by follow instructions number 5 and then 6.

4. Now, I've zope2.8 and ERP5 in my /var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/Products

exodream at exodream-tm:/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox$ cd Products/
exodream at exodream-tm:/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/Products$ ls
ClockServer CMFCore CMFTopic ERP5Banking ERP5Security ExtFile Photo
TimerService ZMySQLDA
CMFActionIcons CMFDefault CMFUid ERP5Catalog ERP5Subversion Formulator
PluggableAuthService Zelenium ZMySQLDDA
CMFActivity CMFMailIn DCWorkflow ERP5EXT ERP5SyncML Localizer PluginRegistry
ZLDAPConnection ZSQLCatalog
CMFCalendar CMFReportTool DCWorkflowGraph ERP5Form ERP5Type MailTemplates
PortalTransforms ZLDAPMethods
CMFCategory CMFSetup ERP5 ERP5OOo ERP5Wizard MimetypesRegistry README.txt
ZMailIn
exodream at exodream-tm:/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/Products$

   I'm glad see ERP5 in here. Nonetheless, I continue my installation
setup by following this link
      http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ERP5_Handbook/Lets_go...#Installation_of_the_core

   I can't find the svn_update.sh in my Product directory. I try to skip that.

Next is instructions about zopectl.

exodream at exodream-tm:/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/bin$ ./zopectl stop
daemon manager not running

exodream at exodream-tm:/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/bin$ ./zopectl
adduser zopee zopee
2009-08-11 23:52:20 WARNING Init Class
Products.CMFCore.PortalContent.PortalContent has a security
declaration for nonexistent method 'manage_FTPget'
2009-08-11 23:52:20 WARNING Init Class
Products.CMFCore.PortalContent.PortalContent has a security
declaration for nonexistent method 'manage_FTPget'
2009-08-11 23:52:20 WARNING Init Class
Products.PluginRegistry.PluginRegistry.PluginRegistry has a security
declaration for nonexistent method 'listPluginInfo'
2009-08-11 23:52:20 WARNING Init Class
Products.PluginRegistry.PluginRegistry.PluginRegistry has a security
declaration for nonexistent method 'listPluginInfo'
2009-08-11 23:52:20 WARNING Init Class
Products.PluggableAuthService.plugins.ZODBRoleManager.ZODBRoleManager
has a security declaration for nonexistent method 'manage_removeRole'
2009-08-11 23:52:20 WARNING Init Class
Products.PluggableAuthService.plugins.ZODBRoleManager.ZODBRoleManager
has a security declaration for nonexistent method
'manage_assignRoleToPrincipal'
2009-08-11 23:52:20 WARNING Init Class
Products.PluggableAuthService.plugins.ZODBRoleManager.ZODBRoleManager
has a security declaration for nonexistent method 'manage_removeRole'
2009-08-11 23:52:20 WARNING Init Class
Products.PluggableAuthService.plugins.ZODBRoleManager.ZODBRoleManager
has a security declaration for nonexistent method
'manage_assignRoleToPrincipal'
/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/Products/CMFReportTool/ReportTool.py:43:
DeprecationWarning: The module, 'Products.CMFCore.CMFCorePermissions'
is a deprecated compatiblity alias for 'Products.CMFCore.permissions';
 please use the new module instead.
  from Products.CMFCore import CMFCorePermissions
2009-08-11 23:52:20 WARNING OFS.Application Duplicate Product name
After loading Product 'ClockServer' from
'/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/Products',
I skipped the one in '/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/Products'.

2009-08-11 23:52:21 ERROR Zope Could not import Products.ERP5Form
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 695, in
import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/Products/ERP5Form/__init__.py",
line 45, in ?
    import PlanningBox, POSBox, FormBox, EditorField, ProxyField, DurationField
  File "/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/Products/ERP5Form/DurationField.py",
line 43, in ?
    class DurationWidget(Widget.IntegerWidget):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'IntegerWidget'
2009-08-11 23:52:21 WARNING Init Ambiguous name for method of
Products.ZLDAPConnection.Entry.ZopeEntry: 'manage_main' !=
'manage_attributes'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/Zope2/__init__.py", line 51, in app
    startup()
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/Zope2/__init__.py", line 47, in startup
    _startup()
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/Zope2/App/startup.py", line 57, in startup
    DB = configuration.dbtab.getDatabase('/', is_root=1)
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/DBTab/DBTab.py", line 96, in getDatabase
    db = self._createDatabase(name, is_root)
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/DBTab/DBTab.py", line 113, in
_createDatabase
    db = factory.open()
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/Zope2/Startup/datatypes.py", line
163, in open
    DB = self.createDB()
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/Zope2/Startup/datatypes.py", line
160, in createDB
    return ZODBDatabase.open(self)
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/ZODB/config.py", line 97, in open
    storage = section.storage.open()
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/ZODB/config.py", line 133, in open
    quota=self.config.quota)
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/ZODB/FileStorage/FileStorage.py",
line 112, in __init__
    self._lock_file = LockFile(file_name + '.lock')
  File "/usr/lib/zope2.8/lib/python/ZODB/lock_file.py", line 57, in __init__
    self._fp = open(path, 'r+')
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/var/Data.fs.lock'

exodream at exodream-tm:/var/lib/zope2.8/instance/sandbox/bin$ sudo ./zopectl start
daemon process already running; pid=19646

Why I got the following errors ? How can I fix it ?

Another cases is my zope is running on http://localhost:8028/manage
It's different with the tutorial in
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/ERP5_Handbook/Lets_go...#Installation_of_the_core
which is
http://localhost:9030/manage

For mysql, I've created the database for ERP5 by following that tutorial.
click

Finally,  I click 'Create a new ERP5 instance' and I get this error message.

Site Error

*Error Type: AttributeError*
*Error Value: ERP5Form*
 ------------------------------

Troubleshooting Suggestions

   - The URL may be incorrect.
   - The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
   - A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error
log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Luke, I hope you can help me.

I'm very appriciate to your help.

Best regards,