[Erp5-dev] Updated translation procedure

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Tue Feb 17 23:07:51 CET 2009

Hi,

I wrote an easy to read "Translation Howto" which is published here:

    http://www.erp5.org/TranslationHowto

I also spent my day reviewing and publishing reference documents for the
translation of ERP5. You will find many links and a (I hope well
defined) procedure to translate ERP5 in your language.

Do not hesitate to request on account on the Glossary.

Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
ERP5 Enterprise: Free / Open Source ERP for Critical Applications
http://www.erp5.com
ERP5 Express: Hosted Open Source ERP for small companies
http://www.myerp5.com