[Erp5-dev] Scheduling a a script and some more queries

Danny Admin dannywork1 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 22:09:31 CET 2008

Hi,

I am running ERP5 on a LINUX virtual machine and access it from FIRE FOX on a windows machine. When I select a png image from windows file system in Person Object --> Details Tab--- > Upload --> Browser button and then save, I got no error on UI but logtail shows some error which may helps you to find the problem. Error is attached as bmp file, please have a look on it.

Thanks and Regards
Danny