[Erp5-dev] Scheduling a a script and some more queries

Danny Admin dannywork1 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 19:31:02 CET 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable answer.

I have tried to search about portal_alarm but i did not find any material.

Can you give me some material/links about how to use portal_alarm.

Some more queries:
1. Can i use portal_activities for this? If yes then how i start an activity that will run at a particular time each day?

2. I want to make a search functionality for my module. Let say i have a search form, from which user can enter different fields of an object and enter it, I have to search all the objects matching entered fields and show them in a list. Now how i can implement this functionality?

3. In Person object Details tab when i browse and select png image from my hard disk and save the person object, the image is not shown. When i see the logtail of zope it says "OSError: [Error 2] No such file or directory" at last log line. Can any one help in this regard?

4. How can i set an Organisation object in Default Site Preferences?

Thanks & Regards
Danny