[Erp5-dev] [Erp5-report] ERP5 r24898: 2308 Tests, 1 Errors, 12 Failures

Robin Sébastien seb at nexedi.com
Tue Dec 16 09:05:36 CET 2008

> Hi,
>
> can someone take a look in the followed tests (and fix if it's possible)?
>
> >   testSQLCachedWorklist                              (1 failures)
> >    test_02_related_key (testSQLCachedWorklist.TestSQLCachedWorklist)

This comes from a new feature and test added by Julien : support of related
keys in worklist, this was added for testWorklist, and by inheritance it is
also tested in testSQLCachedWorklist. Unfortunately, this is currently working
only for usual worklist, and it not implemented yet with optimisation on
worklists tested by testSQLCachedWorklist.

So there is no regression, but more work will be required in the future to
make sure to make it also working with cached worklist.

Regards.

  Sébastien.