[Erp5-dev] branches which come and go

Yoshinori Okuji yo at nexedi.com
Tue Nov 4 10:29:24 CET 2008

Hi Bartek,

We have already talked about this story. I don't want to repeat the same
discussion. Please read my message:

http://mail.nexedi.com/pipermail/erp5-dev/2007-September/001377.html

Branching is no good for us. But one had made a branch accidentally. So it was
removed. That's it.

Regards,
YO

--
Yoshinori Okuji, Nexedi KK President / Nexedi SA CTO
http://www.nexedi.co.jp/