[Erp5-dev] All selection deleter for Managers

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Aug 28 14:49:30 CEST 2008

Hello,

Very often while playing with developer site, and some times after
upgrades I'd like to be able to delete all portal selections. I did it
often by scripts, etc, but it is much easier for me to navigate into
portal_selections/manage_viewSelections and do something there.

So I added method to remove all selections and update management screen.

Patch attached, what is your opinion?

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.