[Erp5-dev] simulation related issue on order, tests of simulations?

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Jun 18 15:01:45 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've found another simulation-related issue.

Rules taken into account: default_order_rule, default_invoicing_rule

Scenario:
 - create order
 - create order line
 - plan order
 - tic
 - look into simulation check quantity and price on all simulation
movemetns (order and invoice related) I
 - change quantity and price on order line
 - look into simulation check quantity and price on all simulation
movements (order and invoice related) II

Problem matrix:

15401 and version-5.0 (20734)

I and II differs - quantity is changed every where, but price on II is
not changed on simulation movement of invoice rule

HEAD (21596)

I and II are the same.

Attached test is confirming this. (Hope so - I'm after so many test
runs, that I might made simple mistake, and run this test on incorrect
revision - if anyone has some time, please run it)

Questions:
 - is it a bug?
 - how was it fixed?
 - where is core test for this issue?

Another thing. In my past mail I proposed simulation-related tests for
invoices. As I see, I'm going to prepare simulation-related tests for
packing list. I do not know if they shall be part of testOrder,
testPackingList, testInvoice, as they are quite low-level
document-to-simulation tests. I'd like to create and update them. Is
there a place for such low-level playground for document-to-simulation
tests? If they shall be part of those classes I'd like to be sure, so
I'll start to send patches to those files instead of external test
classes.

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.