[Erp5-dev] Deeper containers consumption

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Jun 12 22:59:41 CEST 2008

Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> On 2008-06-12, 15:22:19
> Jean-Paul Smets <jp at nexedi.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Let me clarify.
>>
>> Luke: are talking about the resource of the container (ex. parcel,
>> box, bag, etc.) or the resource contained in the container (ex. book,
>> pen, meat).
>>

> I was talking about resource of the Container, not resource of
> Container Line. To be not misunderstood I've send this test.

I my opinion, base categories need to be configured so that acquisition
works in the situation you described. (ie. include container portal
types in the list of acquirable types for source / destination)
> I haven't run into any problems with resources related with Container
> Line, as (AFAIK) Container Line is not movement, is it?

Right

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
ERP5 Enterprise: Free / Open Source ERP for Critical Applications