[Erp5-dev] PredicateMatrix.py backward compatibility fix with warning proposal

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue Jun 3 11:04:56 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm going on risky path to upgrade our system from old 15401 revision
to version-5.0 from tags. (BTW: Is that destination revision good
decision?)

And I'm trying to have only one source tree for both versions as long
as possible, so sometimes I'm spotting incompatibilities.

One of them is problem with updateMatrix from PredicateMatrix. Patch
attached, so it is possible to use customised
InvoiceTransactionRule_asCellRange, using old API (relative_url)
instead of id.[1]

Proposed patch attached.

[1]http://svn.erp5.org/?view=rev&revision=20541
``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.