[Erp5-dev] ERP5 Jobs Open

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Mon May 19 14:40:10 CEST 2008

Hi,

Due to increasing popularity and market demand, we are opening more
positions for Python/Zope/ERP5 developers at Nexedi.

We are mostly looking for R&D engineers, developers and (future) project
managers, with good programming skills and if possible good management
sense. If you are interested, just drop a mail to me (info at nexedi.com).
Positions are open worldwide, although it is easier and faster for us to
hire in the European Union.

Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
ERP5 Enterprise: Free / Open Source ERP for Critical Applications
http://www.erp5.com
ERP5 Express: Hosted Open Source ERP for small companies
http://www.myerp5.com