[Erp5-dev] erp5_admin feature request

Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz mikolaj at erp5.pl
Tue May 6 12:14:13 CEST 2008

Hi

Many times I've found myself in a situation when upgrading a BT - I want
to keep a list of elements marked for removal.
For example it happens right now when upgrading erp5_accounting_l10n_pl,
where old gap category tree was moved to another BT.
For all the gap category children I have to choose KeepOriginal (since I
want that gap in the system even though it was removed from the BT I'm
upgrading). It's so time and hand (or rather wrist) consuming.

ERP5 Admin could give a possibility to automaticaly change all 'Remove'
or 'Backup and Remove' entries to 'Keep original'.
This is also a case when upgrading stock BTs with corrected Python
scripts. You still want to keep the corrected script if the new revision
didn't address that specific bug.

Would it be possible to achieve?

Mikolaj