[Erp5-dev] ERP5 Ingestion System Documentation - cooperation invitation

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Mon May 5 16:00:54 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm starting to play with DMS system. And as ingestion is its "core"
for contribution of content I'm trying to figure out ingestion usage,
ideas and API.

I'd like to  invite anyone with better knowledge then mine on this
subject to extend wikipage. Most wanted: generic introduction,
rough idea, etc. I'll try to contribute as most as possible.

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.