[Erp5-dev] test running and Data.fs + MySQL catalog

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue Apr 29 11:33:26 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 2008-04-11, 13:01:30
Mikolaj Antoszkiewicz <mikolaj at erp5.pl> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Thanks for hint Rafael!
> Solution to this issue was proposed in revision 20444 of experimental
> repository.

Is it acceptable to include Mikolaj's patch in /trunk instead as FS
patch in experimental? (Which has to be corrected as trunk is
evolving...)

I'd love to have such functionality in stock system, and I think it is
not destroying anything.

PS. Attached patch applies correctly on runUnitTest on r20837
PPS. Does using load/save combo provides same functionality?

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.