[Erp5-dev] "category doesn't exists" during bt installation in test

Ivan Tyagov ivan at nexedi.com
Thu Apr 10 17:52:04 CEST 2008

Jacek Medrzycki wrote:
> When running test environment, I install a set of business templates.
> Upon installation of some_bt, I got the following error:
>
>   File "/data/zope/unit_test/Products/ERP5Type/ERP5Type.py", line 586,
> in updateLocalRolesOnSecurityGroups
> <...>
>   File "Script (Python)", line 66, in ERP5Type_asSecurityGroupId
> SecurityRoleDefinitionError: Category 'group/xxxx/yyyy' doesn't exist

The system will try to update local roles on the respective object being
installed/created. Probably you do not have such a category and you do
have on some portal types roles definitions that uses this category.
You have to create this category otherwise you'll not be able to install
bt5.
Regards
Ivan