[Erp5-dev] storing specific text-like values in Zope

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Fri Apr 4 12:04:58 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have to generate and store specially formatted text. It is Elixir O
format payment list.

As this format is using quite old encoding (CP852), has many restrictive
constraints (eg. line ending have to be 0xd0xa, etc) I'd have to be
sure, that text value stored in Zope will be exact.

How shall I achieve this? For now I'm using text_content property, but
I'm worried about automatic encoding/decoding issues...

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.