[Erp5-dev] DST issue - when it was fixed?

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Apr 2 13:13:03 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 2008-04-01, 13:18:26
Łukasz Nowak <lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please take a look at attached test.
>
> It is not passing on clean 15401 (which we are using).
>
> It is passing on HEAD. Ok.
>
> But I'm not able to find test similar to it - well, I do not know how
> to grep tests, and on which level it could be tested.
>
> So I do not know when and how it was fixed.
>
> I tried to do some full text search on erp5-report, to find this
> issue, but without success (googling for DST, daylight, with
> restriction on mail.nexedi.com).
>
> This issue is quite, hm, urgent, as DST happened last weekend ;)

I'm totally confused, but I found a place, when this test is passing -
it is on 16081 (which is depended on 16080). There is usage of
miliseconds in CopyToTarget.

BTW - is my attached test good enough to be introduced into core? Even
if it is not so generic, it is explaining what happens for quite
inexperienced ERP5 hackers...

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.