[Erp5-dev] why I can't remove bank account

Tomasz Brzezina tomasz at brzezina.pl
Mon Mar 31 23:53:55 CEST 2008

bartek pisze:
> Tomasz Brzezina wrote:
>> I'm trying to remove bank accounts using
>> /erp5/person_module/1/Base_viewListMode?proxy_form_id=Person_viewFinancialInformationList&proxy_field_id=listbox&reset=1
>>

>> but I receive
>> /erp5/person_module/1/Base_viewListModeRenderer?portal_status_message=Sorry+You+Can+Not+Delete+2+Items.
>
> Take a look at a script "Folder_deleteObjects" - this is the one that
> generates this message. You will see that there are two possible reasons
> for such a message.
Do you mean Folder_delete in erp5_core?

I can see only one reason:

if this:
  context.getPortalObject().portal_workflow.doActionFor(
                       object,
                       'delete_action')

raises other error than Conflict_Error than Not Deleted counter is
incremented

But it's too magic for me for now what error and why is generated during
removing Bank Account

--
T.