[Erp5-dev] portal type - Actions

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Thu Mar 20 18:59:29 CET 2008

Hello,

On 2008-03-20, 18:33:18
Tomasz Brzezina <tomasz at brzezina.pl> wrote:

> I need to add new Tab into Person_module - i have to modify (actually
> add) portal type/Person/Actions - but i wonder if there is some kind
> of custom (like in portal skins) - or i have to modify standard
> installation.

Add this action on portal type definition.

Using Business Template system it is possible to specify, which portal
type's actions are associated with given Business Template. Look at
Business Template definition, Portal Type tab and also at
http://www.erp5.org/HowToCreateBusinessTemplates

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.