[Erp5-dev] Online Banking ERP5 Integration

Jean-Paul Smets jp at nexedi.com
Thu Mar 20 14:26:22 CET 2008

Łukasz Nowak a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> We are starting *right now* implementation of "Online Banking ERP5
> Integration" as an ERP5 module.
>
> Planned features:
>  * Payment Transaction grouping
>  * generation of various bank format exchange documents
>  * tagging of confirmed bank payments
>  * problem reporting
>  * and many other features
>
> AFAIK there is no such functionality in ERP5 - but there might be some
> preparations made for such project - are there any?

There are in the sense of
    - generation of future payment transactions (purchase / sales)
automatically from invoices with grouping feature (proof of concept
already implemented, mostly working)
    - import payment lines from banking statement file and reconciliation

Once the basis are clean enough, it will be released (expected in 2
months from now).

> Of course we'd like to share such implementation with community, on
> open-source license.
>
> If members of ERP5 community are interested in contribution on any
> level - planning, developing, testing, please let us know.

If you wish, we can provide you the proof of concept and work closely.

--
Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes, Nexedi CEO - Tel. +33(0)6 62 05 76 14
ERP5 Enterprise: Free / Open Source ERP for Critical Applications