[Erp5-dev] Supported simulation_state values

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Wed Mar 19 12:02:01 CET 2008

Hello,

On 2008-03-03, 12:37:24
Łukasz Nowak <lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Where can I find supported simulation_state values and its
> implications description?

I think that some kind of guessing might be made by such code snippet:

## Script (Python) "ERP5Site_showConfiguredSimulationStateList"
##bind container=container
##bind context=context
##bind namespace=
##bind script=script
##bind subpath=traverse_subpath
##parameters=
##title=
##
portal = context.getPortalObject()

for method_id in ['getPortalCurrentInventoryStateList',
                  'getPortalTransitInventoryStateList',
                  'getPortalDraftOrderStateList',
                  'getPortalPlannedOrderStateList',
                  'getPortalReservedInventoryStateList',
                  'getPortalFutureInventoryStateList',
                  'getPortalUpdatableAmortisationTransactionStateList']:
  print method_id,getattr(portal,method_id)()

return printed

Which is returning on my site:
getPortalCurrentInventoryStateList ('started', 'delivered', 'stopped')
getPortalTransitInventoryStateList ()
getPortalDraftOrderStateList ('cancelled', 'draft', 'auto_planned')
getPortalPlannedOrderStateList ('ordered', 'planned')
getPortalReservedInventoryStateList ('ready', 'confirmed')
getPortalFutureInventoryStateList ('ordered', 'planned')
getPortalUpdatableAmortisationTransactionStateList ('draft',)

So - for invoices there is no unused state, which will still have
impact on inventory. (Unused - as planned state for
purchase/sale packing lists, which we used, to differentiate them).

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.