[Erp5-dev] ZGDChart, ZPyChart usage

Łukasz Nowak lukasz.nowak at ventis.com.pl
Tue Mar 18 11:43:27 CET 2008

Hello,

On 2008-03-18, 11:40:34
Nicolas Delaby <nicolas at nexedi.com> wrote:

> Hi, there is allready a Chart implementation in ERP5.
> You can see it in ERP5Form.
> OOoChart works in association with a listbox which is used to returns
> data. This is currently a minimal implementation, but it will be
> upgraded very soon.

Huh - I wasn't precise enough. I found it, even in ZMI. But I'm not
able to figure out how to create properly working ZGDChart field for
eg. Product portal type (I used getCurrentInventoryChart as Data
Method, but w/o sucess). I'll play a little and send report from my
investigation soon.

``Use the Source, Luke...'' I am only craftsman.